Best Cloud Computing Training in Bangalore !!
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing refers to storing and accessing data and programs over the internet instead of a computer’s hard drive. It can be said that cloud computing is a term that includes delivering hosted services over the Internet. Such services can be divided into three categories: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
A cloud can be private or public. A public cloud sells services to anyone on the internet whereas a private cloud is a proprietary network or data center that supplies hosted services to a limited number of people. Whether it is private or public, the goal of cloud computing is to provide easy and scalable access to computing resources and IT services.
What are the prerequisites to learn the Cloud Computing course?
If you want to take a cloud computing course, you must have some required skills. Those skills are mentioned below:
- You must have knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows, Linux, and so on.
- You must acquire the knowledge and technique of virtualization.
- You must have knowledge of networking which is an essential element of the cloud system.
Learning benefits of taking Cloud Computing course from EduCaff Bangalore:
- As the internet manages Cloud Computing technology fully, it helps businesses to retain the present business applications and software without thinking much about backend technical glitches. Taking a cloud computing course will provide you with techniques for managing and accessing a cloud infrastructure with an easy and quick move.
- You will be able to access your data any time from any place. Cloud computing ensures global accessibility that allows an internet bound infrastructure to increase the productivity of the organizations.
- As all data, information, applications, images, and content used in the cloud are powered with authentication IDs and passwords that are not easily accessed by anyone, you don’t need to worry about the security issues of all databases.
Career Scopes for individuals trained with Cloud Computing course at EduCaff Bangalore:
Once you have completed the Cloud Computing course, you can apply for the following job roles:
Candidates who are interested in Cloud Computing will benefit from the Cloud Computing course at EduCaff Bangalore. EduCaff Bangalore not only focuses on providing 100% knowledge satisfaction but also 100% JOB support once the course is complete.
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- Full-Stack Developer
- Development operations engineer
- Data Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- System Engineer
- Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- .NET developer
- Data Scientist
- Front-end developer
- Back-end developer
OUR BATCH TYPE: Weekdays | Weekend | Fast Track
>> (Theory + Lab on Cloud)
|04-April-20 at 10:00 am |
|08-April-20 at 04:30 pm |
|13-April-20 at 02:30 pm |
|18-April-20 at 06:30 pm |
|23-April-20 at 02:30 pm |
|28-April-20 at 10:00 am |