SAP CRM Training in Bangalore !!
What is SAP CRM?
SAP CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It is also known as an integrated customer relationship management module by SAP that helps the organizations achieve their business goals and enables them to accomplish all kinds of Customer Relationship tasks efficiently. CRM is considered one of the key components to make a business strategy for large and medium organizations along with helping to get the customer needs and services effectively.
SAP CRM is the part of SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) business suite which is used to implement customized business processes related to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and to integrate with SAP and non-SAP systems.
Who can take up the SAP CRM course?
SAP CRM Course in Bangalore is designed for each individual showing interest in technology. To take up this course, you must have basic knowledge of SAP overview. The following individuals can also apply for this course:
- College students wishing to go ahead with their studies
- Beginners through to season SAP Consultants
- SAP Functional Consultants looking to enhancing skills
- SAP Consultants looking towards expanding their knowledge
- SAP Project Team Members
Learning benefits of taking SAP CRM course from EduCaff Bangalore:
CRM software stores a big amount of customer and prospect data and make it available in real-time. There lie lots of major benefits of taking SAP CRM Training Course in Bangalore:
- Learners will derive a detailed understanding of SAP, ERP, and CRM.
- You will be able to create Business Partners (BP).
- You will derive a proper definition of Organizational Model (OM) and understand its concept.
- You will also gain an appropriate definition of hierarchies and assigning attributes to the employees.
- You will come to know how to increase sales and revenue within your organization by identifying and seizing new sales opportunities.
Career Scopes for individuals trained with SAP CRM course at EduCaff Bangalore:
By obtaining SAP CRM Certification in Bangalore from EduCaff Bangalore, a renowned SAP CRM Training Institute In Bangalore will help you to get better-paid job offers in reputed organizations all over the world.
Once you have completed the SAP CRM course, you can apply for the following job roles:
- SAP CRM Consultant
- SAP CRM Technical Consultant
- SAP CRM Techno-Functional Consultant
- SAP ABAP CRM Technical Consultant
Candidates who are interested in SAP CRM will benefit from the SAP CRM course at EduCaff Bangalore. EduCaff Bangalore not only focuses on providing 100% knowledge satisfaction but also 100% JOB support once the course is complete.
OUR BATCH TYPE:
Weekdays | Weekend | Fast Track
>>(Theory + Practical + Interview Preparation)
|04-April-20 at 10:00 am |
|08-April-20 at 04:30 pm |
|13-April-20 at 02:30 pm |
|18-April-20 at 06:30 pm |
|23-April-20 at 02:30 pm |
|28-April-20 at 10:00 am |